Vendor PLUS highlights:
- Liability coverage naming the market as additional insured, including a certificate issued to the market operator via e-mail.
- Simple process to obtain coverage. Coverage can be obtained over the phone in 10 minutes!
- Bilingual underwriters ready to help Spanish speaking vendors.
- Vendors pay by credit card, or check.
- Coverage can be purchased annually, monthly, or daily
What coverage is provided through Vendor PLUS?
Vendor PLUS provides premises liability coverage for retail and service vendors at your market. Limits include:
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000 Product Liability Coverage (for Food Vendors only)
- $ 5,000 Med Pay
Is it easy for my vendors to obtain coverage?
Yes. There is a simple 1 page questionnaire to be completed and signed by the vendor.
Vendor must provide:
- 1. Vendor name.
- 2. Vendor mailing address.
- 3. Description of the product or service being sold at the market.
- 4. Term of coverage requested (Annual, Monthly, Daily coverage)
- 5. The name and address of the market they are selling at.
If you would like to speak directly to an agent, please call us - our contact details can be found on the contact page.
Mike Stallings - Richwood Flea Market